Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I work better when I'm angry


Weight progress chart (via WeightBot): Start: 332, Now: 293

For work-related reasons I can't really discuss, I have been incredibly pissed off the last few days and have been taking it home with me. I have been incredibly irritable.

Eating has been relatively good, although today I was craving a donut. I gave up on that dream when I saw some stale ones at the main office (HQ) this morning and instead, had a serving of cinnamon Puffins, which has sorta diminished my want for a donut. I'm feeling okay right now, but breakfast didn't satisfy me - my usual egg, egg whites (x2), ketchup, english muffin, and coffee.

I've sorta plateaued in the last few weeks. I intend to get back into exercising now that my human biology class just finished. I have time to exercise now. Yesterday andn Monday, I spent an hour each, walking. I really need to lose another thirty. I want to and I'm doing half the
work [eating right] to get there. I just need to step it up a notch.

I packed some killer foods today for while i'm at my office. I am anticipating that work will not suck as bad today

No comments: